Monday, November 21, 2011

Introduction

Hi there!

Welcome to my blog. My name's Karine and I've decided to create a blog with the many life and love tips I could give to the world. I am an inspired and ambitious person, a dreamer and a lover. I love the world, anything about it. Except hate, and rude people. You may follow me and you'll get weekly inspiration.

I will go over a range of topic. I am a woman so this is probably more intended towards females, but I'll try to keep things general. I will go from things as getting up in the morning to love and lust.

Don't be afraid to e-mail me, send me ideas, questions, etc. I am always up for an interesting discussion.

I am philosophic and spiritual by nature, although I do not have a specific religion. I believe in God, but I have my own definition of God. I respect any other religion that exists, because if it makes someone happy, I'm not going to complain.

Well I hope to hear from you guys soon.

Here's a quote for you guys, from Beach Boys "God only knows what I'd be without you"

Kindest regards,

Karine

No comments:

Post a Comment