Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Life tips

Today, I'm writing a general inspiring blog. I just finished my school session and it feels awesome! I was cleaning out my stuff and I found a list I had written before. I thought I would share it, and bring some happiness!

Here it goes:

  • Firstly, say what you mean.
    • What does this mean? It means telling the truth. All the time. If you lie, you'll have to try to forget. But if you can't lie, if whenever you lie you have a bad feeling inside, that might mean you have a conscience and a heart :).
  • Don't regret
    • If you regret, remember the lesson learned. Don't linger on the rest, it's unnecessary and part of an abstract entity named "the past". 
    • Surprisingly enough, those little thoughts will go away if you face them. 
  • Face your past
    • Don't hide what you feel. If you feel close to someone, tell them something, such as "I thought about you today", or "I had lots of fun with you the other night". If you feel bad for something, say "I know it's kind of nowhere, but I really wanted to apologize for what I said/done the other night..." 
      • It doesn't show weakness, it shows courage, affirmation and truthfulness. Beautiful.
  • Live the moment
    • This mean, don't regret again - don't linger in the past. The only moment you have is now. Right now, and you are now reading a blog (just kidding, it's good for you). But every day, live in the moment, don't let your thoughts linger elsewhere than here, right now, right here. Cherish the present moment. 
  • Don't live with "hanging there" feelings
    • Know that all things must pass, don't freak and worry about will happen when it's over. What is happening is happening now and be happy for it. When you'll think about it later, you'll know you enjoyed it. Feelings that make you have fear will make you feel bad, it's remorse against oneself. Just enjoy you have now, don't worry and be happy.
  • Have faith
    • Don't be impatient, don't rush things too fast, don't think nothing good will happen to you - cause good things will happen. However, when it will come, you won't see it until it has happened. Have faith in what you want. "Now be careful what you wish for cause you just might get it" -Pussy Cat Dolls (haha)

Well that was it. I need to go pack! But thanks for reading me! 

I wish you a very good day and may all your moments be filled with happiness and love. 

Karine

2 comments:

  1. All great tips, and congrats on being out for the school session. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, ha, I just noticed the date on the original post. I'm a little late. :)

    ReplyDelete